D.O.G.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post  Charliehorse Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:07 am

I have a 1 1/2 year old Saint Bernard named Charlie. We go to the Avalon dog park at least once a day; if he needs a bath anyway we will go to Furdale or Sutherland Beach! We have started the process to have Charlie volunteer as a therapy pet in hospitals and nursing homes. I'm excited that the joy he brings to my family will be shared with people who need it most. This forum is a great idea, I'm excited to talk dogs with all of you!
Charliehorse
Charliehorse

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty what a sweetie

Post  Hummingbird Hollow Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 am

My husband used to have a breeding kennel, showing Saints. We both love the giant breeds. I know Frank used to wash his at the car wash, LOL!

Good for you doing the therapy. I looked into that for Bailey but didn't follow through last summer. We are going to be boarding a Saint here in a couple of weeks so I will be playing with one soon!

Welcome to the group.
Hummingbird Hollow
Hummingbird Hollow

http://hbhollow.ca

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post  Charliehorse Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am

You will have so much fun with your Saint! They are so laid back and easy to be around. If he's coming to stay in a couple of weeks, I would bet that in a month you will be looking for one for yourself!
Charliehorse
Charliehorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Hummingbird Hollow Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 am

LOL, no way!! Actually we have a Landseer Newfie, and she will have to do for that role! I know my husband misses them, but Bailey is a bit smaller and has tight flukes which is nice! She does have the same personality which is so nice. Frustrating at times, but wouldn't change her!

Right now I am longing for a Afghan, that would be my next dog.
Hummingbird Hollow
Hummingbird Hollow

http://hbhollow.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum