D.O.G.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip!!

3 posters

Go down

Road Trip!! Empty Road Trip!!

Post  pattymac Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 am

So I pick up my van today and we should be hitting the road for our 'look see' on the weekend. We're leaving the felines at home for this trip, and Bayley will be coming with us. Should be interesting to see what she thinks of a van! I hope she can see out the windows!! Ugh the hard part will be getting out of Ontario...seems like it never ends! The rest is easy.

pattymac

Back to top Go down

Road Trip!! Empty Re: Road Trip!!

Post  Hummingbird Hollow Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:04 am

How exciting. How long will you be here? Are you staying with family as you have Bailey with you? This week should be one of the warmest of the year and kids are in school today so you have great timing. Drive carefully and good luck to you.
Hummingbird Hollow
Hummingbird Hollow

http://hbhollow.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Desjardo Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Picked a great time to come as far as weather is concerned.
The ride out of Ontario is long either way you go. South you wait at border and north is just LONG. I prefer the northern trip as it absolutely beautiful and I think if you live in Ontario you have to see it at least once.
Good luck with trip!
Desjardo
Desjardo

Back to top Go down

Post  pattymac Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks, well my Mom has a cousin in Saskatoon that we may go visit. Not sure yet how many days we'll spend for our look see, if I the place I found is suitable, then it's ok, drop the seats off from the van so I have more room. Run home, rent a trailer, stuff it, drive back, drop the stuff and my Mom and cats in SK, go back grab another load if need be....yup crazy eh!? If you do a one-way rental then they give you 8 days..more than enough for me. Once I get in driving mode..look out!! Get an auctioneer to sell everything else, take the money and run back to SK!! Relax, sleep for a week!!

I haven't been out west in the fall in many years. We're going along Superior this time, but with the trailer, I'll probably take the northern route, less hills! So happy that the van is all wired for towing!!

pattymac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum