D.O.G.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontier Spay and Neuter

4 posters

Go down

Frontier Spay and Neuter Empty Frontier Spay and Neuter

Post  Peaches Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Thje staff is friendly, take good care of the dogs, its a day service (from what i hear alot of places keep the dogs over night). Also, great follow-up calls, sent home pain meds, HIGHLY reccommend.

Peaches

Back to top Go down

Frontier Spay and Neuter Empty Re: Frontier Spay and Neuter

Post  sift Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Not to mention that their prices are awesome and the vet is excellent there. I think it's around $160 for a female dog spay that INCLUDES IV fluids and blood work (most vets charge an additional $50-$80 for the latter alone). I definitely recommend Frontier as well! Very Happy
sift
sift

Back to top Go down

Post  Desjardo Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:11 am

Will keep this in mind for sure! Great prices...
Desjardo
Desjardo

Back to top Go down

Frontier Spay and Neuter Empty frontier

Post  DragynGurl Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 am

I aswell have nothing but praise for these guys (girls). I took Gus there for his neuter, they we very caring and open to working on a very hyper active pitbull and were very helpful to any problems, or questions that arose. His sack filled up, we went there and they supplied more painkillers/anti-inflams for free. Awesome follow up care there Dr. Cook.
I also took Elli Mae there for her dew claw removal and tail docking, I didn't think I was going to be able to get a dock done on a 9 week old, but they discussed it, called me back and gave me a price and said they would do it. Again, awesome people, they went over and above providing safety and security to my sad lil girl, cuddles and a treat.. *thumbs up* not to mention.. AFFORDABLE!!!
DragynGurl
DragynGurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum