D.O.G.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last but not Least, Rusty

2 posters

Go down

Last but not Least, Rusty Empty Last but not Least, Rusty

Post  Hummingbird Hollow Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 am

Last but not Least, Rusty Rusty2

Well here is Rusty! Two years ago we went to the Humane Society looking for a lost cat, and had to have a peek at the dogs, LOL! Rusty was in jail!!! He was such a cutie, and my husband talked me into adopting him as I really was enjoying taking GeeGee to agility classes and maybe a sheltie would do better! Well it turned out he was quite a bit older than we thought. He had been very well trained though and we wonder why a purebred, well trained dog would go unclaimed. But our luck!

He is my little shadow. Whenever I am outside doing chores here he isn't too far away! He likes to be near when I take the boarding dogs for a walk, but has learnt to stay a few steps behind; just too cute. We are having a few health issues right now, so cross fingers its nothing too serious for my "little buddy"
Hummingbird Hollow
Hummingbird Hollow

http://hbhollow.ca

Back to top Go down

Last but not Least, Rusty Empty Re: Last but not Least, Rusty

Post  Desjardo Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 pm

What a great find! Unbelievable that people can allow their dogs to run away and remain unclaimed.... Their loss is your gain though. She is clearly happy too.
Desjardo
Desjardo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum