D.O.G.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Stuff in Saskatoon Area

5 posters

Go down

Dog Stuff in Saskatoon Area Empty Dog Stuff in Saskatoon Area

Post  pattymac Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 am

Since Saskatoon will likely be the area I kinda make base while I'm checking things out, what sort of pet stores, other than Petsmart, are in the city? I know I could google that but first hand is better I find. Bayley and the cats all eat the good stuff...no 'no name' or purina for these guys!! Bayley likes the 'boutique-y' kind of stores where you can get neat stuff. If there's a Global that would be great. I manage to collect alot of AirMiles there!!

Oh and people stuff...anybody know of any relatively inexpensive pet friendly motels/hotels in the area, preferably not right in town? I pretty much have my Ontario hotels found and checked out. Manitoba, I can get through in less than a day, so it's just SK accommodations to find!!

pattymac

Back to top Go down

Dog Stuff in Saskatoon Area Empty Re: Dog Stuff in Saskatoon Area

Post  sueb Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 pm

There is a Global pet foods up on Nelson Road in Erindale. It hasn't been there too long.
I really like Critters and Pet Planet. We spend way too much money there. Very Happy

sueb

Back to top Go down

Post  Desjardo Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:13 pm

My favorites are Critters, and Petti Coat. The link for cirtters will give you one of the four locations. Petti Coat is on Confederation. Not sure of address but if you take 33rd street west, make a left at confederation, and it is in the first little strip mall. These are both ver friendly and very neat pet stores. They both focus on healthy pet supplies...
Desjardo
Desjardo

Back to top Go down

Post  neVar Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:41 pm

There's also Petland (2 locations right now? confed and stonegate) and vagenza's (on 33rd?)

Early's Farm and Garden also has some good pet stuff... but isn't 'boutique' like
neVar
neVar

http://www.RavenwoodTack.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am

Critters and Peti-Coat Junction are my favorites for food and treats. I also go to PetSmart quite often for toys. Personally I don't want to support PetLand so I stay clear.

Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  neVar Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

Global now has the dublin dog collars in stock (great prices and awesome collars- curtis and kevin brought em in after i inquired trying like vain to search a place in saskatoon with them dublindogcollars.com )

They are also running a 10.00 off if you spend 30.00 special!
neVar
neVar

http://www.RavenwoodTack.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down